Monday, May 31, 2010

"That's Your Place"

Back in March, I did a kid's program called "Objective Detective." It was about a detective and his agent on a quest to uncover the evidence of an Unseen Dad. We had 10 precious children (all kids of workers throughout Egypt) who were our junior detectives for the week. So many of you were praying for them by name, and I wish you could meet them in person. I sent updates as to how each day went, but I want you to catch a glimpse of their personalities. I posted my favorite video to do just that. Isaac is a four year old boy with the cutest little British accent. He is the one giving the ants their places on the log. :) His sister Anna is next to him. David is the little guy crying "EWWWWW..." at the fact that Lauren's brother Jedidiah "eats ants." And then there is HIS sister Julia who is the one licking the knife and sticking it back in the peanut butter jar. :) I hope you enjoy their personalities. They were a great bunch of junior detectives, and I truly believe they saw a glimpse of the One who created them that week back in March. Thanks for praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment